About the PCAA
What does the PCAA do?
The Perlman Camp Alumni Association creates a community that celebrates the lifelong impact that Camp B’nai B’rith / B’nai B’rith Perlman Camp has on its alumni and furthers the goals and sustainability of camp.
How does it do that?
The PCAA accomplishes its mission of celebrating camp’s lifelong impact by engaging, educating, and activating our alumni community in a variety of ways. Specifically, the PCAA:
- Creates opportunities for alumni to connect and interact with Perlman Camp and other members of the PCAA.
- Provides alumni with opportunities to experience camp and participate in camp’s growth and evolution
- Keeps alumni informed of camp’s goals, focus, activities and latest news
- Creates opportunities for feedback and input from the alumni community about the organization
- Supports the organization’s fundraising efforts through member donations
Am I a member of the PCAA?
Yes! All alumni of Camp B’nai B’rith and B’nai B’rith Perlman Camp are automatically lifelong members of the PCAA, and we use an inclusive definition of alumni: anyone who experienced camp as a camper or staff member, the families of past campers and staff members, current and past board members and their families.
And in case you were wondering, membership is free!
Want to make sure you receive the most current PCAA news? Make sure we have your updated contact info.